13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Ron Angle, Co-Stalker

To contact us Click HERE
Did you know that Ron Angle is stalking Tricia Mezzacappa? I'm sure that's news to him, but Mezzacappa has told the Prevaricating Preacher that I have made Angle a deputy stalker or something, and he follows her around when she comes to the courthouse.

"Now, since O'Hare has a pending TRO, he is sending Angle, in his place, to follow me into the courthouse. This happenned [sic] once so far and the Sherriffs [sic] are aware and investigating. They are taking my fear very seriously and have all acted with great professionalism.

"If you fear an O'Hare attack, please do let the SHrriff's [sic] know what a dangerous bully he is, and the threats he is making. The sherriffs [sic] know that I fear for my safety and make sure that I get to and from my places of business quickly and safely."

In the meantime, Mezzacappa's posting privileges at The Express Times have been suspended. I wonder if they stalk her, too?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder