14 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Peter Pan Prevails

To contact us Click HERE
I'm not much for academia. What do you call a 55 year old man who has spent his life with 18year olds, Peter Pan. New York City's Fordham University, a Jesuit Institution, recently cancelled an appearance by Ann Coulter. Until I read about the cancellation, I never realized that Fordham was Jesuit. I know that Muhlenberg College is Lutheran, but I also know it's about the only place in Allentown to get a good bowl of matzo ball soup. After their Republican Club announced Coulter's appearance, University President Joseph McShane used the Jesuit card. He expressed hope that the student body wouldn't stand idly by while such a demoness spoke. The Republican Club was forced to cancel her, to spare the speaker from being ambushed. One of the highest voter turnouts in Allentown last Tuesday was at Muhlenberg, students are engaged and curious. Fordham's President did his students a disservice.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder