10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

I Like Ike

To contact us Click HERE








The lawn signs in Allentown's deep west end, and across the Cedar Crest Boulevard into South Whitehall, favored Romney by far. I did notice an Obama organizational house down my street. For three days no less than half a dozen cars were there, with volunteers coming and going all day. Although I was at my polling place by 7:00A.M., I was number 90 in line. The neighbor ahead of me said that he and his wife would be clicking on a different name for President. I had assumed from the yard signs that Romney would take my district, he didn't. Romney lost every district in Allentown, and the total vote in South Whitehall. The pundits say that the Republican Party is out of date with current demographics and values. Shown in the photograph is Chester Riley from The Life of Riley, a program from the 1950's. He would end each episode by saying, What a revolting development this turned out to be.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder