8 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

A Sunday Drive ... On a Bike

To contact us Click HERE

Remember the Sunday drive? This one was on the bike. Using Google's mapping feature for bikes, I was able to get a route from Nazareth to Grange Park in Upper Macungie that kept me off the main drags. My grandson had a football game there against South Parkland. If he was going to risk his life against the Trojans, I'd risk mine against Lehigh Valley motorists.

Google Maps managed to put me on both the Nor-Bath and Ironton Trails for part of the 51-mile round trip.

The most dangerous part of my trip was the frequent appearance of PSU students, who were collecting money for cancer or something. There was even a kid waiting outside my estate.

I unleashed the hounds.

I shot some video of different parts of the trip, ending it with one of Dat's touchdown passes.

We both survived.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder