14 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

A Sore Winner

To contact us Click HERE
Back in early March, I employed Wimpy to help me pander for votes in The Morning Call blog contest. I asked you to go everyday to the paper's website, and vote for me in the Opinion classification; You did, thank you. I will now bite the hand that gave me the prize. Out of 18 winners, the paper printed the name of 10 highest vote getters on Friday. At my complaint, they reprinted the list on Saturday, to include the entire 18 winners. Neither list on their website linked to the actual blogs. There were 90 contestants in the contest, sending hundreds of readers to the paper's website for two weeks, but they couldn't provide a simple link to the winners? The paper uses the contest to promote the paper, not the bloggers.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder