23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Crabs in the Lehigh Valley

To contact us Click HERE
I received some reader email this week, from a nice couple we recently met at a neighborhood party. After we met, they looked up the blog and sent in a question:

Hi, We checked out your blog and thought that you would be the right person to ask about, you guessed it, crabs. I sometimes have severe crab cravings, either for Maryland Blue crabs or Alaskan Snow crabs.  Have you heard of anywhere in the valley that has them.  You can help my fix..
Thanks,
H

Here's my reply:

Hi! Thanks so much for your email, it is good to hear from you!

There are two places I think of when I think seafood in the LV - Henry's Salt of the Sea in Allentown and Marblehead Grille and Chowderhouse in Bethlehem Twp (the address might be Easton). Both reliably have fresh seafood. Or you could go to Allentown Farmer's Market and talk to the fishmonger. If they don't have something they will order it for you.


Readers, how did I do?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder